salmon favorelle questions-pics added

Thanks any pics of roos? I really love these guys they are so sweet and the boys are starting to talk to the girls. Leroy makes sure Helen knows where they are poor girl I feel so bad for her I just can't butcher her, she will just be my special needs girl.

i am sooo jealous!!! i cant stand it!!! i think i sent you eggs before i cant remember what sultans? polish, silkies, serama???

want to make another trade?>??

So I could probably work with him if I got some really nice hens? I am not sure how important the toes are but his feet are perfect. I love to talk to them in the am when I get to work and they start crowing. All the sandhill ones are going to be culled, they all really pardon me suck.
So FYI anyone do not buy faverolles from them the chanteclers and Jerseys seem pretty ok

Here is a picture of my Salmon Faverolle Rooster. He is almost 4 months old.

July29th2008Chickens003.jpg

July29th2008Chickens004.jpg

July29th2008Chickens005.jpg

chickenslatefeb036.jpg

here is one of mine, i have 1 grown bantam roo, 3 young bantam roos and i std roo, i blue ? and 1 pullet, i am desperate!! lol
newcoopetc002.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Are those some beautimus LB's in the background, or what???
love.gif
Where did you get those???

Yup. They are standard Light Brahmas. They are also going to be 4 months old. I got them from Cackle hatchery back in April. I was suprised at how nice they turned out. They all look very nice! I love them! lol. Next year I will be hatching a bunch. This year when I go to the fair, I am going to be looking at the Light Brahmas that people are selling, and maybe find a "show" brahma hen to add some new bloodlines.

Quote:
Are those some beautimus LB's in the background, or what???
love.gif
Where did you get those???

Yup. They are standard Light Brahmas. They are also going to be 4 months old. I got them from Cackle hatchery back in April. I was suprised at how nice they turned out. They all look very nice! I love them! lol. Next year I will be hatching a bunch. This year when I go to the fair, I am going to be looking at the Light Brahmas that people are selling, and maybe find a "show" brahma hen to add some new bloodlines.

Do you have any roos, or did you just order pullets? They are very nice for hatchery birds!!! My McMurray ones didn't even look 1/8 that good, LOL Out of 25 birds, I only ended up with TWO that were halfway decent. Get yourself a roo and then add me to your "waiting list" for eggs for next year!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom