Salmon Silkie Offspring (cockerel)

Thanks, April sure does work hard on producing nice silkies. Everyone that I have from her, or hatched from her eggs is a keeper in my book! Someone is going to be very lucky to get this boy!

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
LOL!!!! Thanks You could always keep him in the house & tell everyone he was your alarm clock!!!

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
I plan on being that lucky one
smile.png
I have my husband hot on my tail to win this auction. I'm just hoping my black girls will produce offspring with good color.

Quote:
smile.png
I have my husband hot on my tail to win this auction. I'm just hoping my black girls will produce offspring with good color.

If you linebreed the offspring back to him, I'm sure you'll have some stunners!

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
smile.png

If you linebreed the offspring back to him, I'm sure you'll have some stunners!​

My splash babies from Sunshine arrived today, do you think I should also breed a couple of the splash girls to him? I have a black pullet that is awesome type, but she has a bit of silver in her hackles, but I think she will be okay to breed to him too, please correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
If you linebreed the offspring back to him, I'm sure you'll have some stunners!

My splash babies from Sunshine arrived today, do you think I should also breed a couple of the splash girls to him? I have a black pullet that is awesome type, but she has a bit of silver in her hackles, but I think she will be okay to breed to him too, please correct me if I am wrong.

I would think the black with silver hackles would be good, but april will know for sure. Not sure about the splash.

Yeah, she thinks maybe the lack of melanizers (sp) will work in my benefit. I'll keep everyone updated on the offspring from her because I am winning this auction!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom