Same story, different critter lol

lickskillet

*Home of the Shoveler*
11 Years
Jan 16, 2009
Kentucky
Because of our wicked storm this morning, didn't check the trap till this afternoon, looky what we got THIS time!

21241_img_1552.jpg

21241_img_1570.jpg

My FIL sent me a photo of the "cute" family in his backyard....
roll.png
But he lives 600 miles away so he can keep them.

Which AFTER? AFTER we dispatch the possom or AFTER we clean up the downed tree? Lol The tree may take awhile. DH had it about cleared from the road by the time the firemen showed up. I don't know who called them, probably one of the cars/trucks sitting there that couldn't get through. Lol

Last edited:
will hunt for food wrote:
Let's start with the rat.

I would post WHAT'S LEFT, but hubby dispatched it (with the only ammo he had at the time- whatever is used on deer-I didn't think to ask him what kind of ammo he used) since he had no extra time because he had to come home and get started on chainsawing the tree this evening! Lol, sorry no broiled possum tonight!
lau.gif
I guess now that we got rid of the bandits, the possums are going to move in...
sad.png

BTW: I posted in Random Ramblings this afternoon, after the tree fell and the rain quit, there were 2 wild turkey hens and their 8 poults investigating the downed tree and crossed the road to almost get hit by a truck! HONEST!! I have a video posted on youtube and linked within my Random Ramblings thread! My poor Vid camera and digital camera can't keep up lately....​

Back
Top Bottom