San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

They're having Chick Days at Deer Springs Feed in San Marcos tomorrow, starting at 9 a.m. They have sexed Polish, and lots of others. Just thought I'd share, in case anyone else is looking to be tempted...

Yes: I officially announce the meetup is being moved to next Sunday, March 9 @ noon. I just sank in to my ankles while feeding all the animals :( the road is a mess. Highly unlikely to dry out by Sunday since its still pouring... I hope everyone can still come!! Please spread the word.

Yes: I officially announce the meetup is being moved to next Sunday, March 9 @ noon. I just sank in to my ankles while feeding all the animals
sad.png
the road is a mess. Highly unlikely to dry out by Sunday since its still pouring... I hope everyone can still come!! Please spread the word.

:( but correct call I am sure. Thanks for being so flexible and willing to host us all!
frow.gif

Just had a mega hatch from awesome eggs
Including Breese and double laced blue Barnevelders
Please pm if interested
Thanks!!!
Darn it.......speak English!!!!! lol Any of those lay blue eggs????? Just so I can be more tempted, can you post pics showing what they might look like.... Barnvelderwhatevers!!!! lol

Yes: I officially announce the meetup is being moved to next Sunday, March 9 @ noon. I just sank in to my ankles while feeding all the animals
sad.png
the road is a mess. Highly unlikely to dry out by Sunday since its still pouring... I hope everyone can still come!! Please spread the word.
Hubby and I were wondering about that. Our property is getting muddy too.

I know that we do need some rain, but the wind gusts have made a mess out of my yard, too. Would have loved to see you all this weekend, but it is just postponed. :(
Have a nice weekend anyways everyone and stay safe and dry.

Being that it was postponed, the person who I was getting a ride with can't make it. Is anyone else going up from east county that has room for one more? I don't currently have transport.

Back
Top Bottom