San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Tammy and Cari, I just want to thank you both for the jams and the fantastic apple sauce. Had pork chops and apple sauce for dinner. We also tried the cherry jam on buttermilk biscuits......it was amazing. We haven't opened the blueberry/pomegranite or plum yet. Can't wait. Keep canning, ladies!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Yea you should try then maybe we can do it sunday or the following sunday Idk I can try to go sunday but we do a BBQ for my grand parents every sunday as there old and like company.

I think we have enough people interested in the food to go for 2 pallets this time.

So if anyone else wants to get in, or you guys want to add to your order please let me know.

It might take a couple days to fill up the second pallet.

Last edited:
Ok guys how about Oct 8th. It's a Saturday. I think the food will be here by then and that gives me some time to try and get it off.
tongue.png

Quote:
Your welcome Sue!!! Glad you liked them! I have more on my website and I'll be making more this weekend if you have any special orders let me know, thanks!!!

Pretty good stuff, Glad to see that you came to Norco, it seemed like it was a good meet up!! Loved seeing everyone, I am not going to be able to make it on the 8th due to a 4h Meeting and i am trying to become a project leader!!
~Cara

Quote:
sad.png
I'll be fund raising in Julian that day. It's so hard to find a day that fits everyone's schedule. Since you're doing the food order, having to pick up and deliver etc...I think the call is
yours.

Quote:
sad.png
I'll be fund raising in Julian that day. It's so hard to find a day that fits everyone's schedule. Since you're doing the food order, having to pick up and deliver etc...I think the call is
yours.

What about Sun Oct 9th?

Back
Top Bottom