San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Cute pic of the day!
love.gif

Babies first bath:

Too cute!

Hello from White Mountains Ranch!

Our farm is all about community, so what better way to say that than by hosting a community gathering? White Mountains Ranch would like to invite you this Sunday to a potluck here on the farm. Come relax and talk chickening, gardening, animals and farming!

There will be lots of food as well as a milking demonstration and samples of goats milk and cheese!

Please bring something yummy to share (extra points for using organic, locally grown ingredients). Please label your dish and ingredients used if possible. Also bring your own plate, cup and eating utensils to help us keep this a zero-waste event. Oh, and don't forget the chairs! Children and games welcome, of course!

If we get enough people RSVP we can do a raffle and/ or games with cool prizes!

I hope April is starting off great for you guys! This month has been awesome for us; we love spring! We have lots of new additions to the farm including baby ducks, quail, more chickens, and of course all the new goaties. So come join us for the day and have some fun!

Sunday April 22nd from 12 pm to 5 pm, please email me to RSVP and if you need directions or want to help, thanks!

So leave all of your venereal-disease ridden birds at home!
lau.gif

(Sorry - I know I'm mentally about 12.)

Haha, I have had several people contact me about this. The answer is YES as long as your birds are in cages (I don't mind holding or on shoulders etc) and disease free.
smile.png

Holy double yolker, Psycho! Was it tasty?

Back
Top Bottom