SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME! ***SEPTEMBER 28TH*** 10am***

Will you be attending the September 28th, 2013 Chicken meet up?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P.S. We need to thank Double S Tack & Feed Store for donating many of the great raffle prizes, they were very generous so if you happen
in please make sure and give them a thank you! =)

Hey everybody, it was great seeing you and I think this meetup was a blast. I'm the one that had the coffee and the rabbits, in case any of you are saying to yourself "Which person is this and how can we be expected to know who she is from a photo of Ryan Gosling?" (
big_smile.png
)

But anyway, I had a few people express interest in my Olive Eggers (Which I hope to have separated from the rest of my flock this spring, which means hatching eggs - woo-hoo!!! ) and my rabbits down the road, so here is my email: [email protected] if anyone wants my phone number, just PM me.

Hey everyone! I have recently bought two mini lamancha does. They are so cute and sweet!
love.gif
But I am new to goats (but I've researched and read books like crazy) so more information on how I should go about this would be helpful
smile.png
Anyway, I would like to breed them before the end of the year. I would like to know if anyone has any kind of mini buck I could breed them to. I'm not too worried about pure bred for their first kidding. They were recently tested for CAE and got a clean bill of health. They are up to date on their vaccinations and I have the paper work to show. Any help would be much appreciated thanks
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom