San Fran Bay Hen needs new home- please!

FosterCityChick

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 11, 2013
We have a beautiful egg producing Barred Rock hen. She's super friendly and social.
Yesterday she lost her best friend, an Americana.
We cannot get more hens at this time so I am looking for a new home for her with a few other hens.
We have the whole set up of coop and run, so all that can be included.
Very sad for us, but I"m hopeful she will get to a good home.

Her friend had not been laying for a few weeks, and it's been extremely hot here, and the jealous dog went after her yesterday when she came into the house. So I"m not really sure what she died of....maybe heat exhaustion or maybe stress.

What do you do with all your hens?

Hi sorry I just saw this. We have a litter of puppies going home this weekend. What about the coop? Could only take her if I have a place to keep her. My quarantine coop has chicks in it

Hi sorry I just saw this. We have a litter of puppies going home this weekend. What about the coop? Could only take her if I have a place to keep her. My quarantine coop has chicks in it
Hi
If you are still interested, you can have the coop and the fencing. I just want her to be with a flock and in a healthy environment
I do not have a way to transport all the stuff though so you would have to come and get her.
Let me know!
Thank you!

Hi
If you are still interested, you can have the coop and the fencing. I just want her to be with a flock and in a healthy environment
I do not have a way to transport all the stuff though so you would have to come and get her.
Let me know!
Thank you!
Ok let me see if my husband can come over and get it

Back
Top Bottom