Sandhill hatchery Sumatras

I've gotten black / frizzles from them, don't know how they would rate quality wise, love the temperaments on them. Some pics of 6-7 month olds below, they were ordered as frizzled but some as usual are not, not sure if this would be the same general line as the not-frizzle ones would be. They also sent along some Auburns as fillers a couple of months ago.

I've gotten black / frizzles from them, don't know how they would rate quality wise, love the temperaments on them. Some pics of 6-7 month olds below, they were ordered as frizzled but some as usual are not, not sure if this would be the same general line as the not-frizzle ones would be. They also sent along some Auburns as fillers a couple of months ago.

Do you have pictures of the auburns?

Color Sand Hill has, no idea where they got it. Took these two pics a couple of days ago, they were hatched late June I think so are around 4 months old, hopefully the ugly is just a stage. Some have yellowish legs, some have white, feathers are actually laced I guess you would call it with the dark red/ auburn and black. Temperament is nice, they are also quite friendly.

Couple of the auburn girls, and the old frizzle roo, almost forgot about him, he is starting to molt in those pics.

Back
Top Bottom