store bought feeders and waterers?

• yay

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • nay

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • ehh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
.... for the price of a trof feeder like i wanted to buy online i can make the **** thing for 8 bucks verus the 54 they want online. What do yall think? is there a real reason why these overpriced feeders and waterers are used at all?
Those overprices feeders come in handy when it's time for the people making and selling them to go on vacation. Make your own, just understand what all the doohickeys like roost guards, inward sloping top edges, and head stalls are for. Forty Six bucks is still a lot of scratch in the chicken feed world.
wink.png

Last edited:
Those overprices feeders come in handy when it's time for the people making and selling them to go on vacation. Make your own, just understand what all the doohickeys like roost guards, inward sloping top edges, and head stalls are for. Forty Six bucks is still a lot of scratch in the chicken feed world.
wink.png
i don't know. we don't really do "vacations" persay and my dad always stays home when we do. i don't know it doesn't cost them that much to make or shipp it i just wish they would be more reasonable with the prices.

Back
Top Bottom