Saved a duck, thought y'all might wanna know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think somebody would be able to even find a mallard nest though I don't know i just wish everyone could have any bird they ever wanted *(if they cared for it excellently of course) in peace without having to worry about a permit
Raise mallards and you can find 'em.

Again don't blame me for the laws, it's a world wide thing if you read on it. Don't like it go to the UN, I don't even like chicken meat I damn sure don't waste my time hunting birds. When I hunt if I'm gonna waste a bullet it's gonna be on something that gives me more back than the bullet/shell costs.

Last edited:
I would much rather just order some mallards off of my favorite hatchery site than go wading through crap to go find a dang mallard nest I see why people want to protect gorgeous birds i can't blame them for that and I'm not blaming you either sorry to whoever I do offend

I would much rather just order some mallards off of my favorite hatchery site than go wading through crap to go find a dang mallard nest I see why people want to protect gorgeous birds i can't blame them for that and I'm not blaming you either sorry to whoever I do offend
With ya there bud. I been duck hunting 2 times in my life and didn't enjoy either. I'd much rather hog hunt and do some good with the way those things are tearing everything up right now.
Crap both times was in the rice capital of the US (Stuttgart AR) figure if any good duck hunting times would be anywhere it would be there. Just don't care for it. Truthfully the tame mallards I had on my pond brought more wild ducks than any decoy. I din' even have to drive the 40 minutes away to hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom