Saxony Duck Thread!

My Saxony is WAY quieter than my WH & my Rouen mix! The Saxony & Blue Swedish in my flock are about the same noise wise. I get sone chuckling out of them but few right out QUACKS like my Rouen & Welsh. Those 2 are ear drum busters at times.

Just ordered a Saxony (along with other breeds) to arrive next month. Could NOT be more excited!

I added the Saxony at the last minute because they were suddenly available for my shipping date. Such pretty ducks!

Glad I found this thread. I'd been undecided about which breeds to get. Now I feel as though I chose wisely to add the Saxony!

Just ordered a Saxony (along with other breeds) to arrive next month. Could NOT be more excited!

I added the Saxony at the last minute because they were suddenly available for my shipping date. Such pretty ducks!

Glad I found this thread. I'd been undecided about which breeds to get. Now I feel as though I chose wisely to add the Saxony!
Glad to hear you order a saxony with your mix. I love my saxony ducks. My most friendly social ducks are saxony, and both started as some of the least social as ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom