Say it with me...'I want those free eggs!' Winners on pg 13!

Quote:
Ack! I knew there was a catch!

It's awfully sweet of you to offer up your eggs, MJ
big_smile.png

Quote:
Now THAT'S funny....I don't care who ya are.

I'm torn now, between hatchcrazzzzy and mohonri. I like that hatchcrazzzzy is going to give them away, but you gotta love a creative suck-up, too.
lau.gif

Hi miss_jayne, I personally would, rather than ask for myself, like to put in a reason for you to choose to send them to Namaste Mama instead. Her little one is in the scouts and wants to hatch some babies to sell to help earn $$ to send himself to camp
smile.png
He is absolutely adorable and is very determined. He would also be able to earn a badge for this hatching project. I feel like he is the most worth recipient of these lovely eggs
wink.png

PS- I think this was a very sweet idea to offer the eggs to someone in the first place. God Bless you my dear!
hugs.gif

I DON'T want them (b/c I'm trying to limit my workload right now), but that's a very sweet offer!!!
love.gif

Would love to see them go to Namaste Mom's son as well, though!
smile.png

WOW! all of these entries are heart touching! the fact that so many have taken the time to truly state their desire and some to bless their family or another person!

ducks laid six eggs this a.m. they are really pumping them out....

i wonder if i will have enough to send two boxes.....
big_smile.png

Quote:
you know i will!
big_smile.png
but i am not going to send the 'victim' along in the box. maybe just a glossy 8 x 10, suitable for framing, that they can treasure forever.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom