Saying "Hi" from Missouri!

brickparts

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 12, 2014
Missouri
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here on BYC!

We just just moved from Minnesota to Missouri and are enjoying the much milder climate.

I got a variety of chicks this last spring. We have Phoenix, Rhode Island Reds, Araucanas, assorted Silkies, Bantams and rare crested breeds. My favorite are the crested Polish breeds, they are gentle and fun to watch!

We also have 9 Guineas. All are free range, the chickens and guineas each have their own coop that they go to so they are safe from predators at night. We have an Irish Wolfhound that keeps them safe during the day! :)

I just pre-ordered 8 peafowl chicks to arrive June 2015. I'm so excited! We have 80 remote acres in the Ozark Mountains so I'm hoping they can be free range too.

Welcome! I am also new to the website, but it has been such an amazing resource for me so far!!

We are also in Missouri, came down from the Chicago area.

When I got my 8 chickens from a hatchery, we did the late hatchers assortment. And we have one polish! Still too young for me to tell if he is a male or female, but he is my favorite so far!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You do sound Egg-cited! Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

It sounds like you have a lovely flock! Good luck with them all.

Back
Top Bottom