SC/NC Swappers Post Here

I have OLIVE EGGER Fertile Hatching Eggs for sale $30 per dozen. These are the F1's created by a Ameracauna Rooster and French Black Copper Marans Hens. These are bred back to a Marans Rooster so the chicks that hatch will lay F2 darker olive eggs! I am in Saluda SC which is close to Columbia SC. Pickup only or willing to meet within a decent drive for a little gas compensation, but i will not ship! Unless.... you want these real bad and make me a crazy offer I cant refuse!

Last edited:
I have some nice heritage Ameracauna bantams (with pretty round faces and whiskers) that lay blue eggs (4 black hens and one platinum roo plus some straight run chicks). I am in Madison county (North of Asheville)

Last edited:
Fancy roosters free- white Frizzled Cochin bantam, sultan, gold laced polish (2) and silver laced polish...standards, show quality polishes ans frizzle is feathered legs.
and a beautiful hatchery sultan. Extremely friendly. Would love to swap for any pullet. These guys are about 4 months. Thanks!!!!! PM me

Hi, I am new to all this, have a few birds i like to rehome do to we have way to many and i think i like the other breeds. I have two hens they are orange hens. i have one orange frizzle and three black frizzle. one is a roster but doesn't know it yet the black ones are still young. and some 3 boy Japaneses quail.

Back
Top Bottom