School for the gifted RP

Pics
“Yeah” she snapped “don’t talk to her that way, or I will break your nose. That’s a threat”
" Whoa, settle down... We don't want to have to involve the principal... I'll just be on my way... See ya around."Justin said, not scared, but not wanting to cause a fight with Cindy.... Dawn still hiding her face a bit as he walked off... " Why did you do that for me" she said almost in a whisper.." Thanks" said Dawn... No one has ever done that for me before... Especially since he is the principal's nephew!"

" Whoa, settle down... We don't want to have to involve the principal... I'll just be on my way... See ya around."Justin said, not scared, but not wanting to cause a fight with Cindy.... Dawn still hiding her face a bit as he walked off... " Why did you do that for me" she said almost in a whisper.." Thanks" said Dawn... No one has ever done that for me before... Especially since he is the principal's nephew!"
Cindy smirked at her, “because isn be a pretty lousy friend if I didn’t”. She glared after him “he’d better watch his step. I don’t care if he is the principals son nobody speaks to my friend that’s way”

Cindy smirked at her, “because isn be a pretty lousy friend if I didn’t”. She glared after him “he’d better watch his step. I don’t care if he is the principals son nobody speaks to my friend that’s way”
"Thank you Cindy.. it means a lot.." Dawn said thoughtfully... "I wonder what they have tonight... More mystery meat?" Dawn said with a humorous grin...

Back
Top Bottom