School for the gifted RP

Pics
“You can’t force me not to be friends with her” she said sharply
"Oh, it's not anything like that at all!" She said with a rather sad look on her face"
"Before you say anything, please let me finish...(she said this rather kindly) "You see...Dawn has never been able to make friends with anyone... Most of this is due to her still being in the lowest grade possible, and her not having a human form... It is actually rather sad.. I actually like her very much, but I can't force the others to, I wanted to get your thoughts on...well... Sharing a room with her... Pretty much every since she came, and it pains me to say it... She.. well... Sleeps in the janitor closet... It's not that I want it to be this way... But as you know, every student is assigned a roommate... And I unfortunately have never been able to find someone willing to share a room with her... The students have said anything from, "There is no way I'm Sharing a room with a dumb smelly dog!" To "Are you kidding???? I'm not staying with a wild animal! She could eat me in my sleep!" Even too " There is NO WAY I'm sharing a room with the powerless freak!"... It is so saddening to see her treated this way... Matter of a fact, I often think she is more human than the lot if them! It has even gone so far as kind throwing rocks at her! (Mrs. Bosworth said this with pain on her face)... So that is why I brought you in here... To ask you if you would share a room with her.. I know it's alot to ask, especially with all the bullying, but you seem to hold your own very well.. and I'm sure Dawn would be estatic! We recently had one of our best roo s go vacant, and I'd be willing to offer it to the both of you! It has its own bath and shower, and of course the toilet and sink are always included in the rooms, and it also is much larger than the standard rooms, with a breakfast nook, and kitchenette! It also has a small deck with a gorgeous view of the courtyard! So... What do you say? It would really mean alot to me and Dawn alike! And I could finally get her out of that closet, and off that blanket in the corner! She hasn't ever complained you see, but I feel absolutely horrible for her!"... Mrs.Bosworth said this all so quickly that Cindy didn't have any chances to respond.

"Oh, it's not anything like that at all!" She said with a rather sad look on her face"
"Before you say anything, please let me finish...(she said this rather kindly) "You see...Dawn has never been able to make friends with anyone... Most of this is due to her still being in the lowest grade possible, and her not having a human form... It is actually rather sad.. I actually like her very much, but I can't force the others to, I wanted to get your thoughts on...well... Sharing a room with her... Pretty much every since she came, and it pains me to say it... She.. well... Sleeps in the janitor closet... It's not that I want it to be this way... But as you know, every student is assigned a roommate... And I unfortunately have never been able to find someone willing to share a room with her... The students have said anything from, "There is no way I'm Sharing a room with a dumb smelly dog!" To "Are you kidding???? I'm not staying with a wild animal! She could eat me in my sleep!" Even too " There is NO WAY I'm sharing a room with the powerless freak!"... It is so saddening to see her treated this way... Matter of a fact, I often think she is more human than the lot if them! It has even gone so far as kind throwing rocks at her! (Mrs. Bosworth said this with pain on her face)... So that is why I brought you in here... To ask you if you would share a room with her.. I know it's alot to ask, especially with all the bullying, but you seem to hold your own very well.. and I'm sure Dawn would be estatic! We recently had one of our best roo s go vacant, and I'd be willing to offer it to the both of you! It has its own bath and shower, and of course the toilet and sink are always included in the rooms, and it also is much larger than the standard rooms, with a breakfast nook, and kitchenette! It also has a small deck with a gorgeous view of the courtyard! So... What do you say? It would really mean alot to me and Dawn alike! And I could finally get her out of that closet, and off that blanket in the corner! She hasn't ever complained you see, but I feel absolutely horrible for her!"... Mrs.Bosworth said this all so quickly that Cindy didn't have any chances to respond.
Well, OVCOARSE” she shrieked “I’d love to”. (Can we make it so SueZ ‘s charrie has to share with them too?)

Back
Top Bottom