School Project**Please read**

* Disgusted Republican-- didn't vote in the last election, may not this time either. . . . MY CHICKEN, HOWEVER IS A DEMOCRAT!!!!! When I asked her how she'd vote if she could she immediately said "BARAK, BARAK!!!!"
wink.png
roll.png

yuckyuck.gif

That was great!

Hard core Democrat here!!! And hubby is a Republican. We don't discuss politics, and we have been married for 14.5 years!
wink.png

Independent. I don't like any of the candidates this year. I wish Lou Dobbs would run for president. He'd have my vote in a heartbeat.

Hi,
I'm a registered Independent,but have voted democrat the last 5 times.
If their was a good Republican I would vote for him or her.

Good luck voting this year,
Ed

Can't vote yet, but I'm definitely a republican. Not crazy over the candidates this year... =\\

I wish Newt Gingrich was running.

~Lacey

I vote by faith. By that I mean, do any canidates support anything that my faith does not believe in. Usually that means Republican, I am a registered Republican. While not happy with ANY of the canidates I will have to wait till Nov. to make up my mind, and do research on each past voting records.

Not registered with either party. Have probably voted for more Democrats than Republicans over the years, but never been all that crazy about *either* party's policies. Put me down as 'independant' I guess.

Pat

Quote:
Awesome! My family does the same thing! and yes, 99% of the time it is republican - but, this year is just hard.. My family isn't happy with any of the candidates either!

~Lacey

Registered Green.
tongue.png
But I always vote Democrat (no, I will not vote for Nader and never have)!
lol.png

I plan to very happily vote for Obama this year.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom