school

I'm homeschooled, and I'm in the 9th grade.
hmm.png
I have to say, I love school, to some point. It can be hard and I don't wanna do it, but I have too. And I'm also doing track and field, competitions on horse back (Hunter/Jumper), and Softball.

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif
i have to go back to school in 3 days. the 30th is our first day. i have 2 much 2 do before school starts. not ready to go back to school and face my friends that were mean over the summer and my old teacher that scares me. she is teaching a writing class this year! D:

Been back at school for almost two weeks now. Proud to say, I'm homeschooled. This year is shaping up to be pretty awesome, first debate is in a few weeks. Latin? It's not as bad as I remember from Challenge 1, the Classical Conversations equivalent of 9th grade. I'm in Challenge 2 this year. Finally some microscope work.
cool.png

I only read one book this summer and I can't remember what happened! AAHHH!!
hide.gif
I am also in a math class that is really hard and I play lots of sports and band and EVERYTHING! And I have to go on Monday! Why did I have to be so lazy this summer?
he.gif
I have so much to do! I'm going to do it now. I don't know if I will make it to high school!
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
you read one book i read no book this summer

I read like six XD

I go back on the 7th... starting high school and am SO NERVOUS! I think Ima pass out.... D:

Quote:
you read one book i read no book this summer

I read like six XD

I go back on the 7th... starting high school and am SO NERVOUS! I think Ima pass out.... D:

I read a bunch. Mostly non-fiction, but also some C. S. Lewis and George Orwell. Yes, I'm a complete nerd. A high-schooler who likes politics and history. And guns. Can't forget guns!

Back
Top Bottom