scrappy 9 patch swap on the Quilted Rooster Group

Acre - I don't have enough of it left to use it for the checker board.
sad.png
I'm working on that today, though...

I'm also making two more sets of blocks for this swap... I have two other cute chicken fabrics and I can't think of anything better to use them for than the swap!

One more set done. I didn't get the other one done today because I got busy doing the things I was supposed to do (packing). I also can't decide on what fabric to use for the last set... I just can't seem to make up my mind.

IMG_3386.jpg

Edited to add... they probably would have looked better if I had fussy cut the chicken fabric, but I didn't really have the patience for that today. I don't know if I would have had enough fabric to do that, either, really.

Last edited:
Acre, I sent you a PM.
wink.png

Ok, I got my 4th set done today! I'm having way too much fun doing these! Here's a picture of all 4 sets.

IMG_3394.jpg

I only had enough of the green plaid in set 4 to make the 5 for the swap (I miscalculated), so the block I kept for me has different fabric in place of that.

Those are the cutest blocks. You are doing a great job.
clap.gif

The chicken fabric with the green and with the plaid, I seen some of that the other day at a fabric shop for $2.44 a yard.

They had other chicken fabrics to, gonna have to go back and get some now. Thanks Chevy
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom