Scrappy in her "Miss Nettie Angel Wing Wrap"- Photo heavy

you can put it on tighter than you think... she should not be anle to move those wings of hers... go ahead and try it a bit tighter and see if that helps... if she seems uncomfortable, make it a bit looser again

Will do. I watched her for 2 straight hours today and see what she's doing....the lil booger is doing a shimmy with her body and coming out of the wrap LOL I thought I read somewhere when wrapping them that we had to be able to put a finger in between the wrap (using vet wrap) and the duckling's body. I'm going to tighten it right now and see if she keeps it on.

Michelle

I definately had Scrappy's wing wrap on too loose. Put it on tighter and it's still on :) That little booger has had me running in circles the last few days LOL The last time she got out of it, she laid down flat on her belly and shimmied out of it, it took her about 8 minutes to shimmy out but she did it. I had to move up a button hole and all is well now :)

Michelle

This is my darling little Scrappy Gal showing her angel wing:
2832_scrappywingback.jpg

2832_scrappyangelwing.jpg

Here she is wearing her wonderful wing wrap from Miss Nettie :)
2832_frontview.jpg

2832_sideview.jpg

2832_frontbellyview.jpg

2832_resting.jpg

when I first put it on her I had it too loose...the little stinker stood straight up and did a shimmy dance until it was down around her legs, she then laid down her belly and scooted out from it...this little gal is too smart for my own good LOL I put it back on properly and she happily ran around the yard, ate some soggy cheerios and then went to bed with no complaints at all. This wing wrap is so well made and so dang easy to put on!! I tried using vet wrap and made a big mess, frustrated myself and scrappy at the same time. Putting this wing wrap on her was easy peasy.

Nettie, Scrappy sends big ole hugs to you :)

Michelle
Hi! I have a couple baby ducks that have this issue. How do I purchase this wing wrap? Please help. :)

Back
Top Bottom