Sdwd

Quote:
That is so nice of you to help the old woman out. I know she will appreciate that!

Buys/trades you ask? No, no, no, son .... you got that all wrong ..... I supply and YOU receive.
big_smile.png

What ya supplying, lol

Quote:
That is so nice of you to help the old woman out. I know she will appreciate that!

Buys/trades you ask? No, no, no, son .... you got that all wrong ..... I supply and YOU receive.
big_smile.png

What ya supplying, lol

Surprises!
wink.png

Good grief! I leave you people to your own devices for one day and y'all have run completely amok! Darn near 2 pages of reading to catch up on!
th.gif
Gloria Jean, that big of fluffy black and white long hair you have is nearly the spit and image of my old kitty BugBug [or Bugsy, as she was often called] only she was much smaller than your Frodo. I think she weighed in at a whole whopping 5 pounds soaking wet! Just a wee bit of a thing. Gosh! I miss her! She was such a sweet and quiet kitty!

Look out Brandon!! Be wary of Missourians bearing gifts! Especially if the package says "Cheep! Cheep!"
gig.gif

Quote:
No I am NOT! Hang in there Kathy! I'm right beside you! Gimme more chickens!!
ya.gif
Just as soon as I figure out where the heck I'm gonna put them, and how to sneak them past Denny!!
gig.gif
Hmmm...I should probably pick Walt's brain on how he snuck 48 breeds past his wife in the first year alone!
lol.png
I bet he has some great pointers on chicken smuggling!
gig.gif

Well, I've decided, barring any changes in the forecast, that Chief can return to those rotten women of his along about Wednesday or Thursday. Supposedly, according to the NWS, we'll be out of the deep freeze by then. I've really enjoyed the time I've had to spend with my number one boy, but it will be good to have the pump house back to normal and clean. Or, um, what passes for "clean" in the pump house at any rate!
lol.png
God help those ladies of his, if they start picking at all of his beautiful new feathers coming in! I will not tolerate a denuded rooster! I just won't!!
rant.gif

Alright y'all, it's way past my bedtime [again!
barnie.gif
How the heck do I keep letting this happen!?] Y'all have sweet dreams, stay warm and safe, and I'll catch up to everyone tomorrow.

4.gif

2:30 AM CST ..... Newsflash in Nevada, MO..... History in the making ....

4.gif

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

The first chick has hatched from the project pen! It is out (and I think it is a boy)! I have only 2 of the eggs in the hatcher, and this is the first. Project Delaware has begun!
ya.gif

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

woot.gif
Well now! For once a bout of insomnia has paid off! I'm the first to get this good news! Congrats Kathy! I'm sure in four or five years down the road, we'll all be talking about the beginnings of the most amazing line of Delaware's ever established! And to think....We were there!!
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
Come on Chickies!

Hey! Where the heck are the pictures????
rant.gif
By gosh woman! You better be simply waiting for the wee one to dry! Don't you dare leave me hanging!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom