Sdwd

Who would be in charge of deciding who could reproduce, you ask? Why, the tax payers of course!
wink.png
All I'm saying is, that if a person can't provide for said child, economically, they probably can't properly provide for that child in any other department and therefor probably shouldn't be having kids! Oh, and high school graduation or GED would be a good qualifier as well!
wink.png

Yes, I'm very opinionated on this subject. Yes, it has gotten me into hot water with many folks on more than one occasion. But, it's just my opinion.
old.gif
Take it for what it's worth.....about a buck fifty!
gig.gif
Whew ! I'm glad you said the taxpayers and not the voters -
lau.gif
Had me worried for a second.

Who would be in charge of deciding who could reproduce, you ask? Why, the tax payers of course!
wink.png
All I'm saying is, that if a person can't provide for said child, economically, they probably can't properly provide for that child in any other department and therefor probably shouldn't be having kids! Oh, and high school graduation or GED would be a good qualifier as well!
wink.png

Yes, I'm very opinionated on this subject. Yes, it has gotten me into hot water with many folks on more than one occasion. But, it's just my opinion.
old.gif
Take it for what it's worth.....about a buck fifty!
gig.gif

I hear that! I don't mind if folks speak their mind. Makes no matter to me, I'm a big boy I can handle it. Some folks only love you if you agree with everything they say. My sister is like that. Makes me nuts. I still love ya,
hugs.gif

My wife used to say.

Here's to you and here's to me
may we never disagree,
but if by chance we ever do ,
here's to me and
tongue.gif
to you.
lau.gif

I could go on a HUGE rant about the taxes we pay as landowners, and how it is completely unfair that ALL voters get to vote on things like school levies that only impact LAND/HOME OWNERS! But, I'm trying so hard to be a good girl. I'm really hoping that Santa will bring me an embroidery machine this year and I don't want to tick the Big Guy off!!
gig.gif

Well now I could use a few things but I don't think they'd let me sit on his lap at the mall or I would.
lol.png

DW has wanted an expensive machine for years but she doesn't sew enough to warrant one. She might now that dd has moved out and she has a room for all her stuff.

I bought her a Martha Pullen sewing book for her birthday. She does have a smoking machine thingy. She is good but doesn't do it enough.

I hope you get what you want. I suspect if you got what you deserved, like dw , you'd get everything on your list.
wink.png

Course if I could only have one thing, I'd like the power ball lottery ticket with all the winning numbers.
yesss.gif

We're getting some snow tonight and it is windy. Very cold but the chickens seem okay so far. I'm already anxious for spring. Mainly cuz I want some hatching eggs from Scott.

Tim, a woman never has to justify having a great machine based on how much she uses it. It is justified by how much enjoyment she gets out of it when she does!
wink.png

Oooooh! If that wasn't a loaded statement, I don't know what is!
gig.gif

Tim, a woman never has to justify having a great machine based on how much she uses it. It is justified by how much enjoyment she gets out of it when she does!
wink.png

gig.gif
You are right on both count of course. Still I don't have $5,000 for a new machine. Perhaps someday.
big_smile.png

wink.png

gig.gif
Thats right and its the same about guns - don't use it much but when ya need it ya gotta have it.

Back
Top Bottom