SE PA ~ Delco & Chester County ~ We need to trade a vocal layer for a quiet layer

serfmunke

Chirping
6 Years
Jul 16, 2013
Hi there, so we have two layers. One is peaceful and clucks quietly while the other is as vocal as a rooster! The quiet one is all white with feathers on her feet. The vocal one I think is a Barred Rock and will be 1 in July. I would like a simple trade, hen for a hen. I can drive out to you. Anyone able to help?

I was just out there for a soccer tournament and I love to shop out there at Oasis and Miller's. I would love to come out soon and exchange. What days/times are typically good for you? Would you meet me at a shopping center? Thank you!

Yes I could meet you at a shopping center. I believe one of my red sexx links are molting and it halted her laying. I didn't get n egg yesterday from one of them. But the other still laying large tan eggs. I named he girls Thelma and Louise. They are definitely cool hens.
717-989-1381
Nicole

I actually made a trade a couple of days ago, we needed her out ASAP. I appreciate your offer though! Wish I could take more but we have a small space for them and don't want to crowd them. Love the names ;)

Back
Top Bottom