Searching for Black Copper Marans chicks for sale

great ................ post a "hatch along !!! " .................. a daily update ............. with pics

I'm thinking about trying it too !!!!

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone is interested, but Meyer Hatchery has BCM available for a June 13 ship date. Limited available. Females are $9.20 each or straight run for $8.88.

A few weeks ago I bought Blk Copper Maran Chicks from a lady. She sells chicks and her husband
sells eggs(on ebay) he is under the name of sgivenslsu I'm sure they would ship you some. Like I said he sells eggs. I have his phone number if you want to call him. Email me for number.
!\\
smile.png

Thank-You for recommending darkeggsdaily.com for Black copper marans !
We also offer Wheaten, Black tailed Buff, Cuckoo, Silver Cuckoo, and Golden Cuckoo.
Next year look to us for Blue Birchen, Blue, Black, White Splash and Blue copper marans.
Our Wheaten and Black tail buff Marans are the Presley line and The Black Coppers are our own line.
Please visit us at www.darkeggsdaily.com or email me at [email protected]

We have Cottage Hill (Ron Presley) Black Copper Marans and other rare heritage breeds as well. Ron Presley and Buddy Henry has turned over the breeding and preservation of the Cottage Hill line of Black Copper Marans to us here at Rancher's Poultry Farm located in Sweetwater, Tennessee.

Please visit our website at www.rancherspoultryfarm.com for details.

Thanks,
Randy

Back
Top Bottom