searching for people!

homecatmom

Songster
12 Years
Jul 21, 2007
West Covina, California
This is the best place I could figure out to post this. I have been noticing that a good deal of members I "knew" on this board are being banned. I AM NOT questioning the moderators on this (not wishing to be banned for that specific indisgression myself) but I would like to know if a search can be instituted in the members area so that we can see the new list of banned members without having to page through 153 pages? I seldom post anymore for fear of breaking some rule or other infraction.
roll.png

There does seem to be a lot of banned and upset people around lately. I wonder what's going on? This site was a really fun place to be, now everyone is just mad.

What's sad is that a lot of the people that have been banned (or just got fed up and left) were some of the most helpful and informative people on the boards.

*sigh*

Hey guys,

There are few black / white decisions as moderators. What we do know is we have VERY specific rules that everyone agrees to when they sign up. They may not like the rules, but they are in place for good reason.

If you are here to help people with chickens and don't break any of our very specific rules, you won't be banned... period!

If anybody is banned, it is because they broke a rule listed here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/misc.php?action=rules

We're sorry to see people go, and some which are banned (by their decision to break rules even when warned repeatedly) are very smart and helpful people. We hope they will come back and realize that this forum is in place to spread the word about our hobby and to help people care for their chickens.

Back
Top Bottom