Searching for White Sultan Chickens

BarrelRacer1016

Hatching
10 Years
Mar 20, 2009
I am searching for White Sultan Chickens. I am looking for a young rooster and a young hen. I live in South Central Pennsylvania and I dont want to travel to far out of my area. If anyone has any for sale please contact me via e-mail [email protected]. Thank You

Hi
Someone else might be able to help you sooner but in the next few months I might have a white Sultan roo. I can't have roos where I live. Keep me in mind if know one else does I will give him to you. I have two babies I don't know the sex yet though.

Hi
Someone else might be able to help you sooner but in the next few months I might have a white Sultan roo. I can't have roos where I live. Keep me in mind if know one else does I will give him to you. I have two babies I don't know the sex yet though.

roll.png

I guess this means waiting a couple of month for myself

Where about in PA are you? Im in IN, my family live in PA, Huntingdon, zip code 16653. I had some hatch here a few days ago. Depending on where you live, I would sell you some and meet you when I come to PA again. Not sure when that will be, but will be coming in to take care of my parents estate...............

Back
Top Bottom