1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Searching for White Sultan Chickens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BarrelRacer1016, Mar 20, 2009.

1. gpamela3499

gpamela3499 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Near San Fran Ca
    Hi
    Someone else might be able to help you sooner but in the next few months I might have a white Sultan roo. I can't have roos where I live. Keep me in mind if know one else does I will give him to you. I have two babies I don't know the sex yet though.

2. gpamela3499

gpamela3499 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Near San Fran Ca
    Hi
    Someone else might be able to help you sooner but in the next few months I might have a white Sultan roo. I can't have roos where I live. Keep me in mind if know one else does I will give him to you. I have two babies I don't know the sex yet though.

[​IMG]

I guess this means waiting a couple of month for myself

3. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Where about in PA are you? Im in IN, my family live in PA, Huntingdon, zip code 16653. I had some hatch here a few days ago. Depending on where you live, I would sell you some and meet you when I come to PA again. Not sure when that will be, but will be coming in to take care of my parents estate...............

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by