Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I've been so excited over the eggs, I almost forgot about setting days. I have a couple people waiting on goslings and never would have thought to set them so they hatch on Saturday or Sunday so they will be up and walking and you can ship on Monday. Thanks, Kimberly!

I've been so excited over the eggs, I almost forgot about setting days. I have a couple people waiting on goslings and never would have thought to set them so they hatch on Saturday or Sunday so they will be up and walking and you can ship on Monday. Thanks, Kimberly!
That is egg-citing!

I now have quite a few duck eggs, a couple chicken, and the most exciting part, TWO SEBASTOPOL eggs to set today! So Happy! I need to get my lazy self outside and clean another incubator. I have duck eggs fixing to go into lockdown in one of my Sportsmans. Busy, busy, busy!

~ Aspen

Haha -- good luck guys! I'm excited about growing my kids out this season. Here is one of the "moms to be". I'm lucky to have 2 of these well built girls in buff saddleback. Now to get some curls on them!!!

:

Haha -- good luck guys! I'm excited about growing my kids out this season. Here is one of the "moms to be". I'm lucky to have 2 of these well built girls in buff saddleback. Now to get some curls on them!!!

:
What a beautiful girl! I have a smooth Lav SB gander, Cotton, I am dying to get some offspring from him and his gals.

~ Aspen

Is there anyone here in or near the CSRA region of SC/Georgia? I am looking for a couple of preferably blue Sebastopol geese.
I am in Aiken, but have been known to drive 2 hours, if I find what I want. :)

Is there anyone here in or near the CSRA region of SC/Georgia? I am looking for a couple of preferably blue Sebastopol geese.
I am in Aiken, but have been known to drive 2 hours, if I find what I want. :)
Peachick is getting rid of her sebs. She had blue available last time we corresponded.

Back
Top Bottom