Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Well you're breeding season is underwayand better keep those girls supplied in bedding for their nests. There seems to be more and more members reporting that they've already got the first eggs. Over here in the UK we're still waiting for ours to get started!

LOLA laid and egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

She and Gary are who I got Adonis out of last year.

Congratulations on starting your egg laying season - still waiting for ours to start.

Hope its a great breeding season for you
fl.gif

Pete
wink.png

We are getting an egg every other day from our buff saddleback, 8 in all so far! I have 6 in the bator, at least 2 are fertile I'll know in 2 more says if the others are. This was with no pool. It finally got warm enough to put one out with out it freezing so i hope my fertility goes up because i know they're trying. lol I'd love to get some eggs from someone with curly breasted or colored geese if anyone knows of anyone close by. This is my first time hatching geese so I'm still a little weary about shipped eggs.

Mine are breeding, it's been warm enough to fill their pool most days. I keep putting straw out in nests where they like to hang out and the straw keeps getting strewn across the yard. Still no eggs. Any suggestions? They are in a yard with chickens, ducks and turkeys.

I have some test eggs that I cannot set because I will be out of town when they hatch. Ready to go today or tomorrow, They are all pairs of curly x smooth-breast. Various colors. No time for an auction, so send me a message if you want to make an offer or see pics.

ETA- I guess I can only get 2 messages in 24 hours so I am over my limit? Sorry about that!

Last edited:
A couple pics of some of the boys hanging out today.

Dave - I wish I could show him, but he has had a beak injury. :(

#58 - for sale

#52 - for sale

Those are beautiful sebbies!! do you have any pairs available? I live in Oregon

Here are some of my sebbies

My rescue smooth breasted Grey/blue sebbie gander ( what color do you think he is Grey or blue?) and his girl in the background (lavender goose, rescue also)

please excuse the two American buff geese. My smooth Grey/blue gander, curly white gander, smooth white goose, lavender goose.

front to back. lavender goose, curly white gander, smooth goose

front to back. head of my American buff goose, curly white gander, smooth white goose body of lavender goose

this is one of my favorite picture's. my rescue Grey/blue gander eating bread

left to right. lavender goose, curly white gander, smooth white goose

left to right. curly white gander, smooth white goose, lavender goose ( and an ancona hen and a lavender runner hen with the body of my American buff goose)

Back
Top Bottom