Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Would this seb gosling be a saddleback? I only have whites, and want to make sure on what it will be.

Just wanted to make sure he wasn't a mix between another breed of goose/seb. It's approx two months old.

The picture is too dark to really tell the color of the gosling. The 2nd question where did this gosling come from your birds??? Did you purchase your sebbies as pure sebastopols.......
If your sebbies then one of them carries color.

It's not mine just came across them while on craigslist lol. I was just trying to figure out if they would be worth it, from the other pics the adults look like pure whites, I know that doesn't mean they couldn't have other geese running around as well. tbh I am not sure how much they know considering this is what they said "Pair of Sebastopol Goslings approx 2 months old. No guanatee of sex. Guessing based on one was more grey at hatching. If interested please email."

You can't exactly see all of the other seb in the picture only half so I guess it's possible. I could always ask for a picture of the parents I suppose as well.

Back
Top Bottom