Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Henry is still hanging in there. I have watched him eat and drink. It's hard for him but he can do it. Henry weighs 5.2 ounces and Vine weighs 9 oz.
Look at the size difference!
Oh and I'm soooooo in love with goslings! They are so fun!

Those are the cutest pics

Trudi..........will be scanning the waiting list this weekend and emailing on them who ever is up first for the colored sebbie babies. We have a bunch of whites, these two plus all the dewlap goslings shipping out Monday and Tuesday

Oh darlings!
Meet Baby Gigi

Baby Georgie

and Baby Gaga

not planning to keep them, as a few people have asked to buy Sebbie babies from me...time will tell if they're bought or stay here though...
For now, we're enjoying their fluffy little bodies, soft little peeps, and sweet little nibbles! I love baby geese and ducks!
Lisa
Beautiful babies! Somebody is going to be one lucky recipient!
cute babies Lisa

Grey split buff gander out of Justice and Liberty

Buff gosling (female)

I am so envious of everyone's beautiful goslings! Can't wait for babies but my girls just started laying consistently and normal shaped eggs so it will be a bit for us still! I do have a question. I have one white girl who always lays in the gosh darn pool so I have to remember to dump their pool at night. She has a dogloo for a nest and wouldn't lay her egg in it for several days. She kept leaving them in the mud by the front of the pen so I took a couple "pool dud eggs" and put them in the dogloo which finally worked! She started laying in the dogloo so I would pull the "good" egg each day and leave the duds in there. Well she decided today she wants to be broody and I have only gotten about 5 good eggs from her! I kicked her out of the dogloo several times today but she kept going back in and sitting on nothing. I finally turned the dog loo around but now she will probably go back to laying in the mud. Ugh. Anyone have any bright ideas? Should I try a different nest for her? I am surprised she went broody on 2 eggs and then sat on nothing....

hurls

omg the little boogers cry whenever they can' see me they want me to talk to them or hold them all the time, parents are both white, what do you guys think do i have boys or girls

OK- color question! I took the babies outside today for a little sun and so I could really get the brooder clean. It was super cute- Dad Toulouse kept watch of them all day, from the minute they met. Anyway- I didn't notice since they are always under red light....does it look like the saddleback in the middle is blue saddleback? See the difference?

Back
Top Bottom