Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

After two years without any goslings I finally got nine cuties this morning . Didn't really expect them to hatch suddenly .

After two years without any goslings I finally got nine cuties this morning . Didn't really expect them to hatch suddenly .

We had 5 goslings hatch this week! Great hatch!

Funny story, I am sitting here on the computer and we hear this little call-- "woo" from one of the goslings. Me and my son at the same time, answer back "wooo"! LOL You know you raise birds when everyone in the house answers them back!!

aww sweet sweet sweet, Daze your babies are adorable, had two hatch this morning one its almost there, two more internal pip and to cotton patch have externally pipped, praying they all make it.

In general, how long from internal pipping and external pipping?
3 days total for most goslings to hatch. internal to external can be as long as 24 hours, external to fully hatched can be as long as 24 hours. Slower than molasses in the middle of winter, but bless their hearts they are too cute once they do finally hatch

3 days total for most goslings to hatch. internal to external can be as long as 24 hours, external to fully hatched can be as long as 24 hours. Slower than molasses in the middle of winter, but bless their hearts they are too cute once they do finally hatch
Thanks! It is externally pipped now. I picked up an egg out of my hatcher to check on it's progress because I had taken it from a broody goose and wasn't sure of the exact hatch date, and it started peeping at me!!
celebrate.gif

They are worth waiting for, right??

Back
Top Bottom