Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

uummm WOW..... good for you for taking them in. The one does appear to maybe be a lavender. Do you use fermented feed? It would be super good for them as it would easiest on the system and biggest bang for the buck when feeding them.
Yes I do use fermented feed. But they really haven't eaten hardly anything. Oh well tomorrow is another day. Hopefully they will feel more settled in by then.

They have not been treated very well as what I can see of their conditions of body and feathering. My sebbie ganders have been fighting off and on here and none of our look like them poor geese do. I hope this person does not get any more sebastopols or any other birds at that!!!!!!
He might have paid a lot of money for the birds but sure did not put much money into them as I can see. How awful they had to go through this..
With good food and lots of water for baths and drinking they will come about but it will take time. I would check some stool from them to see what kid of worms they might have as well...

Last edited:
Poor babies!! So good of you to rescue them!! We are all pulling for you and them!!
hugs.gif
I don't know about starving birds, but usually dont they give small amounts of food at first?

aaw
the poor little things I hope with your TLC that they'll be all better soon.

I bought a bale of Bermuda grass to use in the chicken pens has anyone ever use that with their geese would it be okay for them too in thei?r nest

Last edited:
me maybe? I have (2) 2 week olds who's sale is pending tomorrow payment. But I jsut loaded a pic of them on to the hatch a long thread and asked if they were whites or SBs...here's that pic- the buyer wants whites and a pair! I can't tell what color they'll be or what sex they are now. I have 2 more little ones who hatched late last night...I'm not sure who else you talked to...

Hello everyone. Here are my new babies I purchased from Lisa (chickenlisa). These are my first geese so any advice you guys have would be appreciated. I think they are settling in now. Right now we're just enjoying each other and letting them visit with the whole family to get acquainted. I don't know the sex but for now its Piper and Pippa.

Back
Top Bottom