Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

GREAT pic!
thumbsup.gif

That oddball is a blue Orpington squeezing her fluffy butt in there. I had just dumped a bunch of grain in a hog pan. Its funny though- sometimes I get this view from the middle when I am trying to walk to the feed bins. Such a silly feeling to have geese stepping on your feet.

Goose and Fig-That is a gutsy orp girl and she is huge!!! My chickens run from my geese. My husband was annoyed the other day because he was trying to drive down to the barn to unload feed and the gaggle had him stopped in the middle of the yard hissing at the car! Stinkers.

lau.gif
lau.gif
Mine do that all the time to the neighbors when they go out onto the chat road in front of our place. People know to slow down for them. Most know mine are expensive geese plus know they are protected geese. PLUS THEY GET IN FRONT OF OUR CAR WHEN WE LEAVE FOR A BIT.

lau.gif
lau.gif
Mine do that all the time to the neighbors when they go out onto the chat road in front of our place. People know to slow down for them. Most know mine are expensive geese plus know they are protected geese. PLUS THEY GET IN FRONT OF OUR CAR WHEN WE LEAVE FOR A BIT.
gig.gif
Glad mine aren't the only ones with a hate for the cars!! The most ridiculous part is that my husband can get out of the car and they all run shrieking! They will take on a giant hunk of moving metal with an engine but run from a person? Crazy birds!

Back
Top Bottom