Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

hugs.gif
Sorry, Chickery-Do.

I know the geese here are extra thankful today- finally warmed up enough to bring out the hose and fill the pools- several times!

Have a great day, everybody!

Yes, and take a moment to enjoy your pets cuz they don't last forever. In memory of Cami who just died this past Monday of renal failure. A beloved Lhasa Apso for 14yr's.
hit.gif

I know she's not a sebe but I do have 2 ;)
Chickery I am soooo sorry you lost your baby cami. You have a very good Thanksgiving today and enjoy your family and the dinner!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quick question. I have a three year old gander that has developed angel wing on both sides. I only noticed because I had to catch him because he has bumble foot. This is NOT TWT, the whole end of the wing is completely twisted around not just the tip of the wing that is flexible. Is there anything I should do for him? He didn't have it when I bought him last year, should I place him as a pet? Thanks!

Ruru, what a beautiful Sebbie.
Thank you seminolewind. I am very pleased with her. Ginger is one I bred but my females all started laying eggs in the same nest when were went prepared. So I have no idea who her parents are? Sad because I wish I knew who they were. But who ever her parents are I am just glad I have and been blessed with Ginger!!! I also wanted everyone to see Ginger's Christmas card!!!

Back
Top Bottom