Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

It is that oval horse water trough in aluminium. I just take and put pine shaving in the trough and put the goslings some water and food in there for the goslings and keep it very clean for them. This is when they start growing and get a bit to big for the plastic containers. They jump out of them and then start pooping all over my bathroom and it is hard to keep clean when they do that.

It is that oval horse water trough in aluminium. I just take and put pine shaving in the trough and put the goslings some water and food in there for the goslings and keep it very clean for them. This is when they start growing and get a bit to big for the plastic containers. They jump out of them and then start pooping all over my bathroom and it is hard to keep clean when they do that.
That's actually a really great idea. Hey, it's what Tractor Supply does for chicks and ducklings when they sell them!

Now I just need to find an inexpensive source for them I guess :) Thanks Ruru. We are cold and miserable here so I have stopped hoping for eggs. That way when they happen I might be surprised.

My new Sebastapols...actually, the only ones I have until some eggs are laid.
love.gif

frow.gif
Welcome SUE!

I am looking into those tanks. Not sure how many 'gallons' it has to be. I am officially NOT ready. This bogging down with snow and cold has taken the fun out of hoping for Spring.

Last edited:
Ash this morning it was raining frozen rain it was a total mess for us to get me to dialysis this morning. My husband took me in the 4 wheel drive truck. It got worse as the day went on. Then it stopped and the sun came out and it went to 45 degrees. Now that is a big change!

Ash you will like those big horse tanks as brooders.

Back
Top Bottom