Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Hay Ash! Glad to hear your sebbies haven't laid yet! I've been starting to worry about Bella LaGoosa and (your) Rags Ragland ;) I was hoping that he knew what to do
lol.png

The sky is hissing out snowflakes and icy bits like a lot of cats are in the cloud cover and angry. I feel very hissed upon.

I was looking into the different stock tanks and most were not that expensive. They come in other materials: galvanized, fiberglass and some poly resin plasticy material. I was told they outgrow the tanks pretty quick though and then like to jump out. I might just do the tall sided boxes for now and then move them to the dog crates I have so they aren't hurting themselves. I thought about using those pop up play/welping tents till I was reminded that goslings chew. I was thinking a big stove or frig box on its side might do for a bit if I just make sure there is plastic underneath. Easier to store than the tank as I can just burn the box after. Outside. Bonfire anyone?

I use low sided rubbermiad bins for goslings up to 1 week old and in the house. Then they graduate to x-pens in the garage. Then at 2 weeks old, they go outside in covered pens during the day and back in the garage at night. I love x-pens! So versatile!

Back
Top Bottom