Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I dunno. Quality? Can't find anything that's good quality and closer. Everyone prices them at $150 each and we just can't afford that per bird. These are $130 both.

I dunno. Quality? Can't find anything that's good quality and closer. Everyone prices them at $150 each and we just can't afford that per bird. These are $130 both.
Those appear to be nice birds. It looks like the photo was taken last summer. I would think they would be more filled out now. Have they been sexed? I think I would snatch them up.

Those appear to be nice birds.  It looks like the photo was taken last summer.  I would think they would be more filled out now.  Have they been sexed?  I think I would snatch them up. 

Apparently these are actually yearlong offspring from the pair. Also for sale.
I'm still debating. My mom doesn't think they are quite the best quality and that we don't quite have space until true muscovies move outside.

(Mentioned that on FB too0

Does anyone know of anyone in Texas (or close to Texas) who is or will be selling Sebastopol ducklings? I saw the comment about the Glory to God farm in New York and went to her webpage. A bit too far I think to ship babies.

Does anyone know of a breeder near or in Michigan who will have goslings/juvies/adults for sale this spring? We are planting an orchard near our pond and i would really like to fence it off and have sebies in the orchard/pond area along with my ducks(ducks only in summer months). I found Al's Quackers has eggs and goslings for a good price it seems but he is in Maine and i was hoping for closer. i'm also not overly keen on trying to hatch some because i tried to hatch a dozen geese eggs last year and none made it. If anyone knows anyone closer please let me know. i would prefer in michigan so i could pick them up but i know that might not be possible. i dont really care what color they are but i do like the curly breasted ones the best.

Does anyone know of a breeder near or in Michigan who will have goslings/juvies/adults for sale this spring? We are planting an orchard near our pond and i would really like to fence it off and have sebies in the orchard/pond area along with my ducks(ducks only in summer months). I found Al's Quackers has eggs and goslings for a good price it seems but he is in Maine and i was hoping for closer. i'm also not overly keen on trying to hatch some because i tried to hatch a dozen geese eggs last year and none made it. If anyone knows anyone closer please let me know. i would prefer in michigan so i could pick them up but i know that might not be possible. i dont really care what color they are but i do like the curly breasted ones the best.
@misfitmorgan http://www.freewebs.com/cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms/

Thank you so much @Miss Lydia

She has gorgeous sebies!! She also is only 3.5hrs from me so super reasonable driving distance for picking up birds. i just hope she has enough i can get some atm nothing for sale cause its off season still im guessing. i will have to check back on her page in April/June and maybe again in the fall. Either time would work good for us because that gives more time for the orchard to be established and the fencing put up.

Back
Top Bottom