Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Quote:
Under the table!
gig.gif
My husband would kill me! That is awesome!

Quote:
Are you serious? I had Beaker sitting on eggs in my guest bathroom and thought that was funny. If this is true, PLEASE post some pictures!

My Sebbie gosling is so sweet and affectionate. We are very surprised (and pleased) by his interaction with us.

I wish that Nava was closer.. and I wonder if shipping clear to Western Nevada would be okay.. For those that ship.. maybe you can help ease my worries.. lol.. I just want to make sure that if I do get my babies from someone, that they arn't the type of people that are just in the breeding part of things for the money and honestly care about the breed. That to me is important..
love.gif

I wish I could travel more, I do plan on going to OK to POOPS may 14 can't wait!!!!

I have never shipped gooslings before but if they are like day old chicks they should do just fine.
I love my sebs, have not owned them long but what ever I know I like to share with others and hope that they do the same with me, cause I don't know much about showing but that is my goal to show my sebs that is one of the reasons I got them plus they are so nice and lovable
love.gif

Quote:
Awww. That is such a sweet pic!

that is Hannah she is so beautiful, those are the babies that I plan to show as soon as the grow out.

thanks.

Quote:
what kind of table do you have? and where did you get it?
man I wish I had a table like that.

just love those babies
love.gif
thanks for posting pics just what I need it to hold me until mine come
thumbsup.gif

She hatched them under my cockatiel table stand. I had a pic but my DH lost it on his phone, so I have the two pics I posted for ya'll. The babbies are rescue eggs that she hatched from a lady in Big Spring , TX. She raises geese and the fires where to close to her ponds.
smile.png

Ah a fellow ringneck person. The two I have are a handful they will say some really nasty things sometimes. I rescued them from a man in Crane, Tx. he was an old sailor. Now my teils are loving and want to raise every thing from chickens to geese.
sad.png

Quote:
$50 for shipping is not bad and $50 for sebbie goslings is average. I think some of the hatcheries sell them for $40 but that's probably the cheapest you'll find.

That's my ad and I had to up the price to $95 a pair because of feed prices going up... Thanks Kristina Jordan

Back
Top Bottom