Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
pips&peeps :

I got my first female gosling today!!!! Yeah!!!!

I already have a buyer waiting for her too, so I won't get to play with her for very long.
sad.png

I'll try to get a picture tomorrow.

Make that two...............

fl.gif
LOL Just remember--I'm on your list, right?
lol.png

I just broke down and set 6 eggs tonight...I have a buyer for most of them--but I'm hoping for at least ONE female!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
My personal opinion is that the quality is low, but to each their own.

I had a flock of Sebastopols that I loved and enjoyed very much and they were beautiful! I had to part with them several years ago, and I've been looking to replace them.

I looked on the link you provided to the Jordan Family Kennels. The pictures of the geese did not look to be of superior quality. I found absolutely gorgeous four month old Sebs, from gorgeous parents, at $30 per gosling.

When I looked on the site, I did not find an NPIP number. I noticed they raise and sell dogs, too, but I didn't see a license linked on their website. I guess I would be cautious. If you do decide to go with this opportunity, I suggest calling first and ask for more information including licenses, etc. The NPIP is a must for shipping, anyway.

I wish you the best finding your geese; I'm still looking for mine, too.

smile.png

Quote:
The darker ones are the females. If you can take a pic we can help you out. Look at Balbinka's goslings above...both girls! Cute goslings, great pictures Balbinka!
love.gif

Gracias!
big_smile.png

pips&peeps :

I got my first female gosling today!!!! Yeah!!!!

I already have a buyer waiting for her too, so I won't get to play with her for very long.
sad.png

I'll try to get a picture tomorrow.

Make that two...............

Congrats,
Can't wait to see!​

pips&peeps :

Another one has pipped and is resting. I hope by tomorrow night to have #3.

Is this all from the big batch you set? It is time already? That was a fast hatch! The 2 goslings I hatched from your eggs Jean are some of the best pets I've ever owned. They help me weed my garden and stay by my side...basically, they are my little shadows! I love them!
love.gif
Thank you for putting your auction up when you did!
big_smile.png

45758_dscf4557.jpg

Yep, these are some of the few that I got to make it to the end of development. I am having a difficult time hatching them this year.

I have around 20 more eggs left, but I have no "Mama" eggs this year. I had some develop and die and for the past two weeks, she hasn't had a fertile egg and now I think she is done laying.

Quote:
Is this all from the big batch you set? It is time already? That was a fast hatch! The 2 goslings I hatched from your eggs Jean are some of the best pets I've ever owned. They help me weed my garden and stay by my side...basically, they are my little shadows! I love them!
love.gif
Thank you for putting your auction up when you did!
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/45758_dscf4557.jpg

Haha! Adorable!
They love helping.

Balbinka helps me feed the horse... although, she is not good at keeping her distance. She is absolutely convinced that Fiyaero's hooves are just 4 little goslings that I never told her about.

tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom