Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Sunlea, hope you start feeling better soon! No fun being sick at all. Hope you can get with Kat, we just got 4 goslings from her last week (2 buffs and 2 thinking splash) they very lovely goslings, chatty and some of the first to greet us in their brooder.

Amy are those gaited horses? We have a Hanoverian, a paint, 2 shetlands, a quarter horse and a welsh cross pony. lol My friend in TN used to show a black and white gaited horse in barrels of all things!

If anyone has colored goslings for sale that can ship i may be interested. What does shipping cost? I always am nervous about shipped animals and shipped eggs but I'm getting over that since my best hatch was actually with Amy's shipped sebastopol eggs of all things!(and since my post office is awesome!) lol

Shipping is based on weight, not destination with live birds. They go express mail only. Shipping can be $40.00-$160.00. Again it's based on weight, so younger goslings of course weigh less and shipping would be on the lower end.

Let me know if you have other questions, I also have a shipping and policies page where I break the shipping down and go over boxes too.

Amy are those gaited horses? We have a Hanoverian, a paint, 2 shetlands, a quarter horse and a welsh cross pony. lol My friend in TN used to show a black and white gaited horse in barrels of all things!
They're Tennessee Walking Horses. Mom is the big tobiano, the daughter is behind her. I have SOOOO much to learn, but I have been caring for them for a couple months and they're still nice and fat so.....
love.gif

I wish you would have got an Ollie baby- this appears to be my only one. The Claire (I think) babies look like they're going to be buff!

Geez, why doesn't anyone in my area have goslings from birds like that on craigslist!!!!! The stuff on craigslist here is like an embden with a curly feather they are calling a sebbie!! Of course people can never spell sebastopol correctly....
lau.gif

Amy, that's Kim from here in FL. I would venture to guess you are about to the get a gosling from one of her birds. Kim in AL has Henri from Kim here in FL. So if she sent you a Henri baby that's where mom came from.

Kim C. Has blues and whites listed available here in FL right now.

Back
Top Bottom