Sebright cross?

BantammChick

🤠
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
May 8, 2017
Missouri
So one of my chickens hatched this chicken, I have free range chickens and a lot of different breeds, so I'm not sure what the actual cross is, but I love this chicken because it looks so much like a golden sebright! I'm not sure what the cross is, I have a silver sebright bantam hen, and I also have a golden laced cochin hen. For the rooster, I have a dominque rooster, but this is such a pretty chicken I just wanted to share!
goldensebright.jpg

So one of my chickens hatched this chicken, I have free range chickens and a lot of different breeds, so I'm not sure what the actual cross is, but I love this chicken because it looks so much like a golden sebright! I'm not sure what the cross is, I have a silver sebright bantam hen, and I also have a golden laced cochin hen. For the rooster, I have a dominque rooster, but this is such a pretty chicken I just wanted to share!
View attachment 2814078
She’s gorgeous!😱😍

she also looks like a golden laced wyandotte, I have a black laced wyandotte hen, so it could be a BLW cross, but I don't have a wyandotte rooster.

Back
Top Bottom