sebright thread

Pics
Privett is in NM. I got silver sebrights from them. They're only a week old, but so far they look good.
Can anyone suggest a place to get silver sebrights in Northern California / SF Bay Area? I have 2 OEGH and 2 splash silkies. Are all sebrights mean or is it worth trying?? I'm reading this thread and some of the posts worry me a bit. I am also looking for a couple of bantam polish hens.
Thank you in advance!!

County Cooperative Extension Office. It's a State/Federal agricultural service to aid farmers. It's something us country (and converted country: I'm originally from los Angeles) folk learn to use for questions about ag-related issues. Search for them on google or in your phone book.

County Cooperative Extension Office. It's a State/Federal agricultural service to aid farmers. It's something us country (and converted country: I'm originally from los Angeles) folk learn to use for questions about ag-related issues. Search for them on google or in your phone book.
thumbsup.gif
Couldn't have said it better lol

DAY-yum! All of those "flaws"? I guess that I have A LOT to learn about Sebrights. I actually said, to my Wifey, "Come look at this chicken!" I actually made her come to the 'puter to look. We both said, "Beautiful! It looks painted and fake." Yet, this is not a perfect chicken. I can't wait to see a perfect one! Makes me want some even more! YUP! Gonna pick a date and order some before they all run out! Ideal, here I come! I hope that's a good choice.

Your bird is very pretty!
Have you got an ABA (American Bantam Association) Standard? That is what they judge by. It gives very detailed descriptions of what to look for. and gives the required weight.

www.bantamclub.com sells them.

Its too late now I've already bought eggs from these birds on ebay but do you think these are show quality sebrights as advertised? I won't be showing any of them but I wanted as high a quality as I could get on my budget.

Back
Top Bottom