sebright thread

Quote:
yes, the bottom row are Citron Sebrights, those three varieties are approved in France,
the "buff" variety is approved too, but I do not make it a breeding because it lacks contrast for me.
In England, which is the country of origin, only gold and silver are accepted in competition.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone
smile.png

Proud owner of some silver
wink.png

Just arrived silvers in separation box for counting. Ordered 5 and got 10, guess someone knew how hard it would be to raise them :) As soon as I introduced water (with rocks in it so they wouldn't drown) all decided to act like ducks and take a swim!! Promptly went into my shirt for warmth and have survived in the brooder overnight. I really hope these guys make it.

Just arrived silvers in separation box for counting. Ordered 5 and got 10, guess someone knew how hard it would be to raise them :) As soon as I introduced water (with rocks in it so they wouldn't drown) all decided to act like ducks and take a swim!! Promptly went into my shirt for warmth and have survived in the brooder overnight. I really hope these guys make it.

My baby 'brights were never that smart when it came to water either. They always tried to "scratch" it.

Back
Top Bottom