sebright thread

Hey guys! So i'm totally new to sebrights, but i may be picking up a few to give our only bantam hen a flock her size. The person said she has three hens for sale but her husband wants us to double check to see if they are hens. Attached is a pic of 1 of the "hens" in question. Heeeeeellllllp idk what to look for 100%

She said they are a year old. I was just confused because all the pics I've seen online so far the hens dont seem to have a comb (at least big enough to see in the pic). Granted i google searched

Hey guys! So i'm totally new to sebrights, but i may be picking up a few to give our only bantam hen a flock her size. The person said she has three hens for sale but her husband wants us to double check to see if they are hens. Attached is a pic of 1 of the "hens" in question. Heeeeeellllllp idk what to look for 100%
That's not a pure s3bright it's a mix because it has a single comb and not a rose like a pure. But they are bantams just can't relly really tell on the sex by that pic

Well, I too amd totally new to sebrights. I tried to make an order today but they were all out of the silvers for the week I wanted so I will be having 10 goldens arriving this summer. Apparently sebrights are very popular? :)

Well, I too amd totally new to sebrights. I tried to make an order today but they were all out of the silvers for the week I wanted so I will be having 10 goldens arriving this summer. Apparently sebrights are very popular? :)
I think they're sort of rare. (At least in our area) Let's face it, Sebrights look amazing too, so it wouldn't surprise me if they're always selling out.

can you blame them? they're the coolest chicken around.

Back
Top Bottom