**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

idunno.gif
I don't get it. Are my posts not showing up? I didn't get added to the digest either. :/ Was I not supposed to candle? I'm new to all this, and am excited...I thought a few others might share my excitement.
hit.gif

those dorkings are gorgeous! I'm not familiar with that breed. The temps in the bator have been jumping around today...they are in the safe range, but it's rather annoying, and makes me nervous to go to bed. The ducks are in the big puddle again, and we got about 12 dozen seeds started today.
wee.gif

Dorkings are one of the oldest breeds..and also served as the foundation for a bunch of the modern breeds

First, I'm being identified over yet another saga and I think it was mentioned that I breath like a cow?? Hmmm LOL

Quote:

Ever seen the Euskal Oiloa (Marraduna Basque) chickens?

not my birds.. but I have some of their offspring!

I candled my eggs last night.

Going into lockdown on Wed are 6 BR turkey eggs and 3 Marans eggs

Also candled the next batch that are on day 14, 7 BR turkey eggs doing well and 12 Marans eggs all seem well egough( I hope, they are soooo dark to tell lol)

And for the CDH.......

started with 11 BR turkey eggs and candled only 5 are fertile with 6 clears.

no room in the bator for setting turtors yesterday but I have all the marans eggs hatching before them. I plan to set more Marans and turkey eggs next week I already started collecting this past fri.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....Y'all are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. :plbb :tongue
loghousemom let me know when that deal in AZ goes through.  I will move in next to you!!!!  

You are welcome too... We will have 10 acres up in the mountains so there will be plenty of room. A bit smaller than what we have now (15 acres here in ND). but less winter so I am all for that! I thought we would get to know something today, but everyplace is closed from the snow overload. We need to get a slip from the bank showing proof of funds and then I think it is ours!

Yes! I started a project with a local egg farmer and will be hatching out a couple hundred of them this year! The first 30 are being collected and will go into the incubator on Sunday.

I hatched these last year for a friend that lives in Clayton California:

LOL

I just caught one of my Kittens in my stew pot

So lets try this one for fun

Hey Diddle diddle
the cat in the kettle
the Chickens all looking gloom

To see the cat play
they know soon will come a day
the Kettle will be their Doom.

Back
Top Bottom