**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

Oh Wisher.....................................

Look what my two egg test hatch produced...........

And I really think (IMO) it is difficult to find a breed of chick with more striking markings.

(They're silver campines)

And I really think (IMO) it is difficult to find a breed of chick with more striking markings.

I think it is time for an egg bomb. Have address too....
wink.png

I hatched two Black Penedesenca chicks last night!

This is the first time I was able to get Penes to hatch from shipped eggs.

OMG!! Now I want these again!! I don't have enough room left
droolin.gif

Last edited:
Thanks guy. Someone on GB let me know it would work, so I met up and loaned it out. Have a nervous first time hatcher with a ton of expensive Silkie eggs. LOL Renee I gave her a link to your cheat sheet. I told her not to listen to anyone else. LOL I need to get her on BYC now.
Ha! If it helps folks, I'm glad- then we don't look like the only addicts!!

My call duck eggs will go into lockdown on Cinco de Mayo! I'll join this hatch-a-long!!!

Happy to have you!!

A cold beer in hand
Sitting on the feed bucket
Chicken TV is the best

Chicken TV DOES rock!!

My fiance is getting "goosie kisses" from our 2 toulouse babies we hatched this week.
gig.gif

Meet Flotsam & Jetsam
big_smile.png

Love the names!!

Dang it Renee now you have directed me to a new source of chicks and eggs. My husband would like to have a word with you.

Enable me please
I Dream of Beautiful Chicks
Twelve in each color

My roo shoots the blanks
Though his hens are barren he
Gives the college try

In just 5 more days
I may toss out 7 eggs
hopes of a mini Ray dashed

Oops! Yeah...I have a problem with that. I don't order much anymore, but I'm a Looky-Loo in a million places for interesting things!

I had 10 babies hatch today!

Congrats! I didn't hatch anything, but picked up a few ducklings and Buttercups for a friend...who apparently forgot I was doing so, and thus they are here on my tummy because I'm not set up for chicks.

I hatched two Black Penedesenca chicks last night!

This is the first time I was able to get Penes to hatch from shipped eggs.

I would love Penes if they didn't have such gargantuan combs. Those flags don't do well in our brutal winters.

The 2nd Flarry Eye is out. She pipped at 9pm & was out by 10:30. I couldn't believe it!

Warming up the brooder box now.

It's not real unless you show us pics.

Apparently, I can't read my own notes. I have 4 Brabanters & 3 GLB's. My eggs are marked Br & BB, so when I saw Br, I thought Brabanter! LOL

Quote:
Am NOT!!! I am SAVING that baby! LOLOL
lau.gif
OK, you can save the baby.
gig.gif

love.gif

OMG!! Now I want these again!! I don't have enough room left
droolin.gif
X2

OMG I couldn't wait to set some eggs. I had so many. I sold some, I donated some to a school project and the layers have been so busy, my neighbors won't need eggs for weeks. Well at least 2 won't. I haven't even bothered collecting other than the layers today and got 11 more. Need to get more sold so I can feed all those mouths.

Last edited:
Lord, I really need to catch up on this thread!! I should be less busy this week, so joining in some. I had to set my chicken eggs yesterday, so can I still play along????
fl.gif
You'd try to catch up on 100+pages?! You are really dedicated! Me, I'd (gasp!), skip ahead. Smiles. Best of hatches to you!

Back
Top Bottom