Secret Santa idea needed ASAP

luvchicks8

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
new Hampshire
ok I started a new job about 2 months a go and we had a drawing for secret Santa. Anyway I need to buy 4 gifts one for each day until Christmas. I only know a few ladies in the office and who did I draw my MALE BOSS. All gifts together have to total under 25 dollars. I only have said hi to him twice so I really don't know what to get him. Any ideas???

Food always goes well. A bag of nuts?

Little stupid games... I bought mine one year a bunch of little magnets that you can shape into different things.

Does he like any sports teams? Usually your local chain pharmacy (Wrong Aid or Sleazy-S) will have christmas tree balls with the local football or baseball team.

Something for his keychain like a little flashlight? A cologne sampler? Actually, that's a good amount of money, so each present would be a little over $5, or you could do little cheap presents the first three days then a larger one on the last day. Target has these travel mugs where you can insert personal pictures. After you buy it for $9.99 you go to their website and they have templates and you can upload three pictures to personalize it, then slide it into the mug. It's a pretty cool present and not too expensive.

Great ideas everyone I bought him a lb of Dunkin donuts coffee with a mug today, but I have 3 more to get, whoever drew me did not get me anything so I don't even know what others a re giving

What about those "pen" games....like Boggle. They are inexpensive and can last all year...he can have fun with it and use it for work. I've seen them at Bed, Bath and Beyond...I'm sure stores like Target and Wally world have them too.

A BYC calender, a few copies of Backyard Chickens magazine, a dozen of your fresh eggs and an offer to mentor him in the ways of keeping chickens! Thats a gift that last's longer than till new years!!

Back
Top Bottom