See how I finally removed all the squirrels from my yard :)

I love that trap for rats. What do you do with the squirrels after you catch them. We were catching 5-10 rats a day in that trap! Its awesome!
will the trap fit in one of those blue “kiddie” pools? i would make sure you look at your local regulations. if you’re trapping squirrels and killing them you might technically need a license...i may or may not have found this out after the fact...;)

I love that trap for rats. What do you do with the squirrels after you catch them. We were catching 5-10 rats a day in that trap! Its awesome!

We released them far away after we caught them. Does your rat trap catch mouse as well? Our squirrel never caught any rat so I am wondering if I should invest in a rat trap from the same company

We released them far away after we caught them. Does your rat trap catch mouse as well? Our squirrel never caught any rat so I am wondering if I should invest in a rat trap from the same company
If the opening isn't big enough for a rat, then odiously they won't go in. Mice will also make it in, as long as they are strong or heavy enough to push open the "door".

We have some gray squirrels and fox squirrels. The greys are destructive but not the fox squirrels. I'd like to eliminate the greys but not the fox squirrels which are larger than the greys. Here is one of the fox squirrels.
IMAG0002126 03.jpg

2014-12-06 12.17.02.jpg

dunk in a kiddie pool...but if you have squirrels check the regulations. otherwise do the same. i live out of city limits so predators die of lead and not water. knock on wood...no predator has killed a bird in my flock.

Back
Top Bottom